If you ever had trouble finding an audio track from Envato Elements video templates, you are in the best place. This article will help you locate the music you need from the AudioJungle website.
Have you found a video template on Envato Elements that is perfect for your project? Have you then been frustrated to find that the music in the preview would be perfect too, but you can’t find it?
These three steps will solve your problem quickly!
If the missing audio it's not available on the Elements website, then you will need to purchase the music separately from audiojungle.net.
First Step: Copy + Paste The Title
1. Select and copy the title of the video template on the Elements website.
2. Then paste it into Google.
3. Add in the word VideoHive and the name of the video author if you have it, and search!
In the results, you should see a link for VideoHive dot-net.
Second Step: Locate The Music On The VideoHive Site
1. Click the link and it should take you to the same video item which you had in Elements, on the VideoHive site.
2. Scroll down on the page and you should see the link to the audio in the description. It’s usually near the bottom.
3. The link should take you to the audio that you need.
The Last Step: Check Out The Track On Elements Or Purchase It From AudioJungle
At this point, you could search Elements to see if the audio track is available there. If not, you can purchase it from AudioJungle.
Here are two great examples of how Videohive Authors created cool Elements Templates with our bestseller music:
Loving Our Music?
Check out our Bestseller items
This article cannot exist without the collaboration of some AudioJungle authors. We want to say thank you for:
The Script - CriskCracker Films
The Voice-Over - Promo Sapien